Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched

Carousel · 9 slides

Google announced Gemini 4 Argon on Sep 30, its new frontier model.

→ Output limit: 1M tokens per answer, up from 64K
→ Self-reported: 77.9% DeepSWE v1.1, #1 on AutomationBench (51.3%)
→ Intro price $2 / $10 per 1M tokens, regular $4 / $20
→ Rollout: trusted cyber defenders first, then paid API + AI Ultra

Slide 7: $2 per million input is now the frontier price at Google, OpenAI, Anthropic and xAI.

Sources: Google's announcement and each lab's launch post.

I'm Pranjul Rathour, GenAI engineer from Kanpur. Want me to judge your hackathon or speak at your college? pranjulrathour.scult.in/invite

Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 1 of 9
Slide 1 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 2 of 9
Slide 2 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 3 of 9
Slide 3 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 4 of 9
Slide 4 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 5 of 9
Slide 5 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 6 of 9
Slide 6 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 7 of 9
Slide 7 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 8 of 9
Slide 8 of 9
Gemini 4 Argon: what Google just launched, slide 9 of 9
Slide 9 of 9
Pranjul Rathour
Pranjul Rathour
GenAI engineer, Kanpur · 3x first-prize hackathon winner · campus mentor
I ship production RAG pipelines, fine-tune LLMs and build agentic AI products end to end. I lead engineering at SCULT INDIA for a 14-member team and have mentored 200+ students through TechVerse Enclave.
Open to: GenAI roles, hackathon judging, mentorship sessions and guest talks at colleges.
On stage, at hackathons and on campus
Pranjul Rathour
Pranjul Rathour
Presenting Annapurna on stage
Presenting Annapurna on stage
Walking a room through the products he has shipped
Walking a room through the products he has shipped

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forming a hackathon team: roles, skills and the mistake most teams make

Hello from Kanpur: what I build, and what I'll write about here

I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in