I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in

Carousel · 12 slides

I built every part of tools.scult.in myself — 15 browser tools, 1,211 version-stamped prompts, a 50,000+ agent-skills library, a public MCP server, and 40 retro photo prompts where I'm the face in every example.

All of it free. No signup, no ads, no upload step.

Swipe through for what's inside and why I built it this way. Link in the last slide.

I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 1 of 12
Slide 1 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 2 of 12
Slide 2 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 3 of 12
Slide 3 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 4 of 12
Slide 4 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 5 of 12
Slide 5 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 6 of 12
Slide 6 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 7 of 12
Slide 7 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 8 of 12
Slide 8 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 9 of 12
Slide 9 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 10 of 12
Slide 10 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 11 of 12
Slide 11 of 12
I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in, slide 12 of 12
Slide 12 of 12
Pranjul Rathour
Pranjul Rathour
GenAI engineer, Kanpur · 3x first-prize hackathon winner · campus mentor
I ship production RAG pipelines, fine-tune LLMs and build agentic AI products end to end. I lead engineering at SCULT INDIA for a 14-member team and have mentored 200+ students through TechVerse Enclave.
Open to: GenAI roles, hackathon judging, mentorship sessions and guest talks at colleges.
On stage, at hackathons and on campus
Walking a room through evaluation criteria
Walking a room through evaluation criteria
A career session for students
A career session for students
Speaking at a MeetKats event
Speaking at a MeetKats event

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forming a hackathon team: roles, skills and the mistake most teams make

Hello from Kanpur: what I build, and what I'll write about here