The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets

Carousel · 10 slides

"Can you come and speak about AI?" is the most common invite I get — and the hardest to say yes to, because 'AI' is not a talk.

So here is the menu. Five talks, each built from something I actually shipped or lived through, each with the audience it's for and the one thing students walk out able to do. Pick one, send two dates, and the abstract and bio come back the same day.

Free for student communities. On-site across India, remote anywhere.

I also build tools.scult.in — 15 free tools, 1,200+ prompts and a 50,000-skill library, free for anyone, no signup.

The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 1 of 10
Slide 1 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 2 of 10
Slide 2 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 3 of 10
Slide 3 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 4 of 10
Slide 4 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 5 of 10
Slide 5 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 6 of 10
Slide 6 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 7 of 10
Slide 7 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 8 of 10
Slide 8 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 9 of 10
Slide 9 of 10
The five talks I offer colleges — RAG, fine-tuning, shipping AI, hackathons and careers — with what each audience gets, slide 10 of 10
Slide 10 of 10

Read the full article: https://pranjulrathour.scult.in/invite

Pranjul Rathour
Pranjul Rathour
GenAI engineer, Kanpur · 3x first-prize hackathon winner · campus mentor
I ship production RAG pipelines, fine-tune LLMs and build agentic AI products end to end. I lead engineering at SCULT INDIA for a 14-member team and have mentored 200+ students through TechVerse Enclave.
Open to: GenAI roles, hackathon judging, mentorship sessions and guest talks at colleges.
On stage, at hackathons and on campus
Speaking at a MeetKats event
Speaking at a MeetKats event
Taking questions during a session
Taking questions during a session
At VSICS, Kanpur
At VSICS, Kanpur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forming a hackathon team: roles, skills and the mistake most teams make

Hello from Kanpur: what I build, and what I'll write about here

I built 15 free tools, 1,211 prompts and a 50,000-skill library — here's what's inside tools.scult.in